Friday 11 March 2011

Feedback for front cover.

After completing my front cover I gained feedback to help me make it better. My feedback included:

  • Experimenting with changing the picture in order to lose lots of the blank space.
  • Making the masthead larger
  • Moving around the text on the cover
  • Putting text in block colours in order to make it stand out more.
  • Making the main story bigger.
  • Possibly putting other pictures on the cover.
  • Changing the colour scheme- the background colour in particular.
  • Changing the font .
It has also been decided to change the target audience from a unisex magazine to a female one but of the same age group as unisex magazines don't really exist. Another point was to try and make the front cover look like the more 'vintage' Smash Hits covers as this is one of my major influences.

No comments:

Post a Comment