Thursday 10 March 2011

Contents page drafts.

Here is the second draft of my contents page:
I have started to include some articles onto the page. The headings of each category are in the other font from the masthead, with the smaller text in the other font from the front cover to link them together. I have used the colour red for the page numbers as it is one of the colours in the masthead and stands out on the background:



Here is the first stage of my contents page.


I continued the colour scheme from my first front cover onto the contents page to add continuity. I have chosen my image which links to the one from my front cover. The masthead is also present in the top corner. I have continued to use one of the fonts from my masthead as it is bold and gets the page title across clearly.





*


After gaining feedback for my front cover, I had to change aspects of my content page so that they looked similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment