Thursday 24 March 2011

DPS drafts: page 1.

DPS page 1:




This is my starting point for my DPS. I decided to have a picture as a whole page as that is something that is common in a magazine. I added a quote at the top to give direction to the article, something again which is common in magazines.


Draft 2:


This is my second draft. I have expanded the quote to make it longer and relate even more to the article on page 2. I have also added a box at the bottom of the page with more text to explain what the article is about. I used a red background for it so it stands out and follows the colour scheme. I have also added 'Alice's' name in a large yellow circle so the reader knows who the article is about, however I don't think it looks that good so I will remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment